Friday, December 29, 2023

Where Have I Been?

 



If you check my blog regularly, you have noticed I haven't posted since Oct 2, 2023. I took a little unscheduled break. 

It wasn't planned.

It wasn't expected.

It just happened.

I just went one week without posting and then another and another and so on. I thought about stopping altogether, but decided I enjoyed doing this and will give it another go. I just need to come up with some interesting topics and away I will go. Stay tuned. My first 2024 post will be out soon!


11 comments:

  1. Keep on blogging. I just started to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I noticed. I'm glad to here that it was just an unscheduled break & not health issues with yourself or your wife. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to take blogging breaks every so often too. There are too many things that happen, especially since I'm a caregiver for my mom. I hope you're having a happy holiday season. Thank you for your wonderful and fun comment on my blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading the next post. Strange, isn’t it, how sometimes the words come tumbling out with rapid post after post and then there are times when life takes over and the urge to write anything dissipates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes I have four posts already in my mind ready to be written. Other times, not much in that mind!

      Delete
  5. I am always concerned when someone abruptly stops blogging. Good to know it was just that life got in the way. Blogging takes a lot of time. I post every week and it can be a challenge, particularly over the holidays. I look forward to more of your posts in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A post every week does get challenging sometimes!

      Delete